Interpretative 06

 Hello gays....


This meeting was the sixth meeting where we were asked to enter Teams, at first we were not aware that this meeting was held in Teams. I woke up in a hurry because I thought I was late and that caused me to enter the Teams virtual meeting even though it wasn't time yet. This morning I am very excited because Monday morning I have to start everything again, where I am very grateful to be in this position now.

at the beginning of the meeting, miss discussed the lack of discipline in class B now, where there are only a few who collect blogs, so miss is a little disappointed with our discipline. and suddenly I realized that I've been so lazy lately that I forgot about my blog. We also discussed about 2 books that Miss Novy had assigned to find and read. Then after that we shared about the contents of the books from some students. And the last discussion about Mrs. Novy's experience from the past until now, we also share and take many lessons from Mrs. Novy's story. Then after that, Mrs. Novy said she would send us an assignment at LMS Syam Ok.


thanks for reading guys :)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Interpretative 05

Interpretative Reading 01