Listening Part II
hello readers ...
I have finished again with the second meeting of the listening for academic course today. Today's learning as usual uses a website, namely Syam-Ok which is already in use during the first semester. so we are used to it, but the problem that some of my friends experience when accessing it is when the site is under repair. but its okay syam-ok system is in the stage of improvement.
In the lesson this time, we were given a quiz where we had to listen to an audio with a duration of about three minutes, then we started the quiz with the time limit provided. When listening to the audio, I still don't understand what is being said in the audio, maybe because someone's pronunciation in the audio is so fast, but I was able to overcome this and managed to do the quiz according to the given time. I think the quiz given this week is very useful for me, because there are so many new vocabulary words that I have found and learned, as well as how they are pronounced.
enough until here first my second blog, thank you for wanting to read :)
Good Job, we will get used to listening someday. Trust me ;)
BalasHapus