Listening Part III
Hi, how are you? guys you must be fine right :)
I will come back to tell stories for this third week meeting, as usual every week we will write a blog after completing our third meeting in this listening course. the meeting began with via google meet which was accessed through syam.ok which did not take a lot of our data packages. but actually at home i use wifi at home so i don't worry too much about it.
we were given qiuz, which amounted to three but it was double the number, so you could say there were six numbers. I did the quiz calmly, but my mistake was delaying doing the second quiz, I didn't really pay attention to the deadline, so when I wanted to go back to doing it I had run out of time and couldn't do it anymore, because it was agreed that if we were late it would automatically be empty. I really learn from my mistakes at this time, but its okay, next I will be more careful in doing the assignment given.
I also learned a lot of new vocabulary from the audio provided when I was going to do the quiz, even though there were words I still didn't know, but behind that I can also learn a lot from the assignments given.
I just want to thank you for reading my blog, healthy yes all of you :)

Komentar
Posting Komentar