Listening Part l
Hi I want to share my first experience for this second semester in taking courses in listening for academic purposes. If I can be honest, I am very excited to take this course, where I really like something that can make me learn a lot. and through this course I was greatly helped, especially in my own listening. I did experience many obstacles in completing the assignment given but I really felt challenged to complete it.
I hope that in the future I can learn a lot from what I learned from this course. There are so many things I don't know, especially my lack of vocabulary. I really helped through this learning, although sometimes I still can't understand the conversation in the audio given, but I will study seriously :)
thank you for wanting to read my blog which is still far from lacking, I am very sorry if I chose the wrong word to use. once again, thank you for stopping by and nice to meet you guys.

Great! 💓
BalasHapusU can do it ♥️
BalasHapusI feel what you feel. Let us study together and don't give up. Everything will be okay. CMIIW🤗
BalasHapus