Listening Part 4
Hy....
How are you, hmm i think all of you are fine right?
This week has become the fourth week of meetings for listening courses, as usual we will record attendance first in the syam ok system, then follow the meeting on google meet which is attended by all the students in the class. Too bad I didn't attend the meeting because I was on my way to take my mother for a check-up at the hospital, and I forgot to ask permission from the lecturer in question. but it's okay next time I will be able to manage my time better.
this time we were asked to work on track seven complete with a review of each quiz. as usual we provided audio to answer the quiz provided. this time the audio is clear enough and I can understand what is being said in the audio. I learn a lot more words in the audio, so that I can increase my vocabulary which is still very minimal.
yeahhh until here first my blog this time, thank you :)

Komentar
Posting Komentar