Listening Part 5
hello gays, as usual I'll tell you about today. This day is quite different, because today is the red date which falls on March 11, which is the day of Isra Miraj, where all Muslims are sunnattered to increase their worship and get closer to the creator.
today we were given a task, as usual using syam ok, which consists of three audios, each of which has a quiz. but today the deadline given is quite long, which is right on the 15th, so I am not in a hurry to do the quiz given. actually doing quizzes is not that difficult but because my hearing in capturing the conversation is still minimal, so I have to repeat the audio provided.
even so it's difficult I still try to listen well and enthusiastically because listening is one very important thing !! because the ability to hear well can affect what we will convey. and by listening too, I can give good and positive responses to my interlocutors.
Thanks for reading:)

Komentar
Posting Komentar