Listening Part 10
hy gais, how are you?
Today's listening class, we will go back to doing the assignments in syam-Ok.
The quiz this time is about essential sentences which consist of important words consisting of 10 parts and the total quiz is 125 numbers. the first part of the quiz was a little easy to do but in the middle I had a hard time. I think the level is difficult enough that I have to listen to the audio over and over and also I am pressed for time while working.
the techniques that I can use when working are using simple 5W and 1H techniques like what, why, when, where, who, and how to pull the required information. and also we can take information from the entire question text by paying attention to the details of the question whether it asks to define, analyze or explain. The topics in this quiz are quite a lot such as events, accounting, banking, phamarcy, shopping, hotels, hospitals, etc. so that I can increase my vocabulary when doing quizzes.
If I can be honest, I experienced a lot of mistakes while doing it and also the value I got was not in accordance with the specified standards so I had to repeat it twice to do it, but that didn't make me give up trying because I also trained my ears enough to hear audio provided, even though my score is below average, but its okay next time I will try even harder so that I can get a satisfactory grade and also I can learn a lot from what I do :)

Komentar
Posting Komentar