Listening Part 8
hello everyone, as usual after working on the quiz at syam.ok, we are directed to work on the blog that we post every week, right? The quiz this time is quite different from the previous quiz, where the difficulty level is increasing and the problem is getting more and more challenging. The number of quizzes that I was working on was 65 numbers consisting of three parts, namely in the first quiz there were 25 numbers, quiz two 25 numbers and the third quiz totaling 15 numbers.
In the first quiz I panicked a little because I still didn't really understand how it worked, but I repeated it and then I understood, coincidentally in the first quiz we had to get a minimum score of eight to move to quiz two. I made it past the number eight then moved to the second quiz, in the second quiz I was not in trouble because we only matched the answers with the audio that was heard before, then in the third quiz the contents were the same, namely questions and responses totaling 15 numbers, which is different from the third quiz This is where the time is less that is 20 minutes, while in the first and second quiz about 30 minutes to do it.
I think the quiz this time is quite challenging where the level of difficulty that triggers our brains to think hard again. plus a decent amount of heart-racing time when there is little time left. and my lecturer said "the higher the level we face, the more difficult the obstacles and questions we will face" is an inspiring sentence where if we want to achieve something we will be faced with obstacles or difficulties first to achieve our dreams. :)

Komentar
Posting Komentar