Listening Part 9



Hello everyone, this week is back again with a listening course where every week we are trained to improve good listening skills. This week begins with us entering the syam.ok portal to record attendance, then continues by pressing one of the sentences under attendance, which is one way to enter the google meet room link.


At google meet meetings we learn to practice and improve our listening skills. To further practice our listening skills, our lecturer repeated last week's quiz by playing the audio from the quiz via Google Meet and we were asked to answer the questions. the material discussed is about the similarity of sounds where the spelling looks the same but has a different meaning. after the audio is played we are expected to raise our hands then answer the questions in the audio, then look for statements that are close to the question (similar sound).


As long as I was working on the quiz I got a lot of new vocabulary which I didn't know before. even though when doing quizzes I was constrained by the network, it did not make me continue to learn, because if I had no difficulties I would never have learned to overcome my difficulties. so don't ever stop at a place when we have a problem, because there is something waiting for us ahead of us and behind the current hardship we are in the process of getting better. I think that's enough for this blog, I'll see you in the next blog. thank you for reading :)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Interpretative 05

Interpretative Reading 01

Interpretative 06