Listening Part 12
hello everyone is back again with my blog for this week, as usual I will do listening courses, where first I have to open the syam-ok portal first to fill attendance and start working on the assignments given for this week. There were three quizzes that were given entitled the formative test which I was really excited to do.
there is no significant difference from this week's quiz with last week. What distinguishes is that this time we are doing a formative test where our ability is tested to work on existing quizzes and again listening skills are highly tested to do this quiz, plus the number of questions is quite a lot and also the choices provided are almost the same so that it can be fool us.
This quiz really adds to my insight, which is when I take notes partially and find a new vocabulary, it is something I really like when doing this kind of quiz because besides training my hearing, I can also add to my vocabulary. and that's enough for my blog this time, thank you for reading :)

Komentar
Posting Komentar