Listening Part 13


 hello everyone, this week we are back to doing the listening quiz, but what is different this time is that we are faced with a similar question that is the same as the TOEFL and also the level of difficulty which is very draining the brain. If I can be honest, this is the first time I am faced with a question like this, so that I have a little trouble doing it. If I may be honest, how many times have I repeated doing the quiz because my score has not reached the maximum score. I am very grateful because this quiz we were given the opportunity to repeat how many times in order to achieve the specified value, which made me even more excited to repeat and see where my mistakes were when choosing answers.

for the first skill we are asked to focus on the last line which is where we have to listen carefully to the last line in the audio in order to choose the correct answer. for this skill I did not find any difficulties that bothers me. and for the second skill, where we are asked to choose an answer with "synonyms" and also we have to find keywords in the conversation in the audio. I am having a little trouble here because I am not very good at distinguishing between the keywords. for the third quiz we are asked to avoid similar sounds that have different meanings, to complete this third quiz we must avoid similar sounds that have different meanings, therefore we must be more smart so as not to be deceived when choosing an answer.

for the fourth skill, about drawing 3W conclusions. I think the skills here are not too difficult because we have previously practiced a lot for this kind of problem. The fifth skill, where we are asked to use passive voice, in this skill I have a lot of trouble because I just found this type of question, I admit I almost didn't pass here. then in the sixth skill, where we have this skill quite confusing because we are asked to find which noun does what. skill seven is negative expression, where we have to determine whether the speaker thinks negatively or positively. The eighth skill is a double negative expression, this skill is not much different from before. skill nine, this skill is the ratio between skill eight and nine because it can also be positive and negative. skill 10 is the same as skill nine where negative sentences are compared to positive sentences where the answer can later be negative can also be positive.

The next is a review of answers, which is where I fix and repeat things from my mistakes earlier. I think the quiz this time is quite challenging where I was asked to do a problem with a little time bracket, this also refers to my heart, hahah lol no. I am very grateful for Miss who introduced us to questions like this, this time the quiz is very helpful:) 🌹💕

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Interpretative 05

Interpretative Reading 01

Interpretative 06