Listening Part 14




 hello everyone, my journal this week is the last journal I made for this semester, I never thought I had arrived at the last part, if I remember so many things I went through to get to this section, I am very grateful to have arrived at here. in the last assignment that miss gave this time is not much different from the previous quizzes, and also we have discussed together about the questions that we will work on in syam ok. The questions are divided into three parts in which the form of the first question is to answer in accordance with the respective audio for each question. I was not too difficult to work on this problem because previously we had practiced a lot for questions like this. for parts B and C we were asked to answer questions via audio where audio can answer questions directly. The time given is also very large so I can double check the answers I have chosen, so that I can get the maximum score for this final.


finally I have arrived at this section, if you remember I still feel like I am at the beginning of the semester, but yes this is the last part :) I am very grateful to Miss Novy who did not tire of guiding and doing us a lot of things for this semester. he gave us very useful, and also the introduction to the questions he gave really really trained our abilities, I am very grateful 🌹💕.


see you in the next semester friends 🤗

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Interpretative 05

Interpretative Reading 01

Interpretative 06