Interpretative 03
hi gays welcome to my blog again...
The first class in this first week is interpretative reading, yeah of course the meeting is held in the teams where we are asked to discuss the questions that were worked on last week which discusses about scanning. Before entering Teams, I took attendance at the sham portal ok, then I joined Teams to listen to mam about the questions given and also correct the correct answers.
It looks like the obstacles that my friends are experiencing are the same as me, namely that I have difficulty understanding the exercise on TV listings. which is where at first we had difficulty distinguishing which TV channel name was shown. but after mam explain we already know and understand a lot how to do the problem well. after that mam also reminded about the podcast assignments discussed at the first meeting that must be completed before the specified deadline.
thanks for reading gays, see u soon in my blog :)
Komentar
Posting Komentar