Interpretative 07





hello gays, back again with my routine, I know this is my blog, this time as usual I will discuss about our meeting in the interpretative reading course, what is different this time is that our meeting is on Saturday, the actual schedule is Monday but Because our lecturers are busy, this meeting has been moved. At the beginning of the meeting, Miss asked us a lot about how we were this week and we were very enthusiastic about how we felt about today, and this meeting was held in Teams, where Teams is a part of Microsoft which I think is very supportive for learning, especially through virtual.


This meeting, miss discussed the main idea where we were asked to determine the main idea of ​​the text provided. when miss finished giving us an explanation we were divided from several groups where the system randomized who our group friends were, yes I was in group 7 as far as I remember :) I talked a lot with my group friends where we discussed the main idea from the text given mam , I am very enthusiastic because from this I learned a lot to discuss then convey my opinion again and my friends really appreciate the opinion that I express. At the beginning of the group division, I was very surprised because I didn't know that the Teams default application was really very cool where we can chat, video call fellow group friends, making it easier for us to do the tasks given. maybe that's enough for my blog this time, see you guys :) 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Interpretative 05

Interpretative Reading 01

Interpretative 06