Interpretative 08



hello gays, I didn't think I was in the middle of the semester, so to complete this MID we were assigned to make a story telling and podcast from the two book titles that we had previously selected.


maybe I'll talk a little about my two book titles where I learned a lot from these two books. the first title is Emotional Intelligence from Daniel Goleman, which in this book focuses more on how we prioritize thinking before acting. to better. The title of my second book is It End With Us from Coolen Hooper who is a very famous novelist as evidenced by his books which are always best sellers. From this novel, I learned that life will not go the way we want it to. , there are always obstacles whether it's from family, partner and friendship.


If I'm honest, I really enjoy this assignment because you could say I really like reading and I can understand how a character feels, from this assignment I can add to my knowledge and can also learn a lot of things, whether it's before judging other people's mistakes. we must first see from their point of view and also learn to use the brain more not prioritizing emotions which can damage ourselves.


Thanks for reading my blog, see you soon :)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Interpretative 05

Interpretative Reading 01

Interpretative 06